- Hunters must wear blaze orange as well as eye protection at all times while hunting. No ammo larger than #5 shot allowed. Members are encouraged to use non-toxic shot.
- Hunters must stay within their assigned areas
- Hunters must sign-in at the Clubhouse before and after hunting.
- All birds leaving the property must be recorded, no tags are required.
- No more than 4 guns per group
- Hunters must be of legal age to carry a gun, hunter safety is not required.
- Please pick up empty brass, litter and exercise care in smoking.
- All hunting is by reservation and should be reserved at least 24 hours in advance.
- Morning hunts start at 8 am and end at noon. Afternoon hunts start at 1 pm and end at 5pm.
- Members are responsible for knowing area boundaries and reminding guests of basic hunter safety rules.
- Cancellations due to bad weather must be placed no later than one hour prior to your starting time. Failure to show if not weather related will result in your account being charged for the number of birds your released.
- No shooting prior to 8 am or later than 5 pm.
- There are no additional charges for overharvesting on released bird hunts. Scratch hunting is permitted as the club allows.
- All birds under contract must be released by March 31 of the current year.
- NO ONE MAY CONSUME ALCOHOLIC BEVERAGES PRIOR TO OR DURING HUNTING OR SHOOTING. Failure to follow this rule will result in your membership privileges being revoked.
- The Club will be closed to all activities on Mondays, Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Years Day and Easter.
- No shooting permitted on Sundays during summer months. No shooting is permitted in conjunction with dog training activities after sunset.
- Members may use the Club grounds for fishing, dog training or shooting at the rifle/pistol range, but must call for permission from staff or register in log book located at the front door of the clubhouse prior to activities. Please be considerate and aware of special events, sporting clays or other activities taking place at that time.
- Parking is restricted to designated areas only. Do not leave gravel roads or parking areas. Golf carts and ATV’s are ONLY permitted on the sporting clays course.
- Memberships are subject to revocation without refund for violation of club rules, poor sportsmanship or misconduct as determined by Club Management.
- Members and guests agree to hold harmless Wern Valley Sportsmens Club from liability, bodily injury or property damage.