15-Week Summer Sporting Clays League starts Wednesday, May 3rd
League shooters can shoot any time we are open for shooting (Wednesday, Thursday or Saturday).
Summer League: 15 weeks long starting May 3rd
- Captain’s Meeting – Thursday, April 27th at 7pm (same as spring league banquet)
- Cost is $160 per team for sponsor fee, plus $21/week per shooter
- 4-7 Shooters Per Team
- Banquet is Wednesday, August 30th
- Sporting clays and 5-Stand are now open for league and practice shooting on Wednesdays and Thursdays 12pm-Sunset and Saturdays 9am-3pm
- PLEASE NOTE! The Club is CLOSED for sporting clays and 5-stand on Sat, April 19th, Sat, May 13th and Sat, June 10th for private tournament
- Download signup form
- Download Summer league details
Fall League: 8 weeks long starting the first Wednesday in September
- 50 targets sporting clays
- Cost is $21/shooter per week ($19 for round plus $2 weekly fee for a small banquet)
- No team sponsor fee
- Teams consist of 4-7 shooters
Spring League: 6 weeks long starting the March 15th
- Shooters must have 6 scores in by Saturday, April 22nd. Banquet night is Wednesday, April 26th as well as a summer leagues captains meeting!
- Teams consist of 4-7 shooters and there is no team sponsor fee. 50 targets on the sporting clays course
- Cost per shooter is $21 per week per shooter and teams can shoot on Wednesdays or Thursdays from 12pm-Sunset or Saturdays from 9am-3pm. Up to 1 replacement score may be shot. Teams can sign up next week or stop by the Clubhouse to pick up a form! Shooters are also welcome to shoot practice and 5-Stand will continue to be open during those new hours as well!
Open shooting is welcome during all league shooting activities.